At Australis, our core business is centred on providing you experienced advice in the following disciplines:
Financial Reporting & Fair Value Measurement (AASB13)
The team at Australis has been involved in over a combined 300 projects within the last 5 years. We have also had exposure to specific reporting requirements relevant to each State. We are experienced project managers for small and large Financial Reporting Portfolio assignments, and have worked with Government, not-for profit and private institutions as well as their internal and external auditors to facilitate accurate, timely and clear reporting advice.
The valuers and engineers at Australis are kept up to date with the latest directions by the Australian Accounting Standards Board, and discussions with both our clients and auditors mean we are positioned to know what is expected for your financial reports and disclosures. Our quality control measures also provide confidence to you that we care about the quality of product that comes out of our office.
Our valuations are prepared in accordance with the latest Accounting Standards, and where available we encourage our valuers and engineers to discuss with you your current Asset Management policies, being an integral part of the valuation process. Property, Plant and Equipment categories that our experienced team can provide you comprehensive advice for includes:
- Park Assets such as park furniture, recreational and play equipment, canine agility infrastructure, amenities blocks.
- Site improvements such as fencing, lighting, paths.
- Land such as freehold, restricted land, parks, reserves, land under roads, community and crown land.
- Special purpose buildings such as Arts centres, museums, laboratories, lecture theatres, airport terminals.
- Investment properties.
- Community and Heritage building assets.
- Plant and equipment.
- Infrastructure such as roads, bridges, carparks, water, sewer, airport runways, power plants, processing plants, and mining sites.
If you require professional valuation services for Financial Reporting purposes, or need assistance with the evolution of your Asset Management Plan, we would be honoured with the opportunity to provide you with a proposal. Please click here to contact us.